Preparing for Marriage
This is set-up online for payment only. Location:
North Coast Church - Vista Campus (The Chapel), 2405 North Santa Fe Avenue, Vista, 92084Cost:
Fall 2018: September 24, October 1, 8, 22, 29, November 5
Classes meet on Mondays, 7-9pm on the Vista Campus.
You will also need a registration packet to complete your registration.
Please email email@example.com.
We have designed this course to help you build the foundation for a healthy, growing and Christ-centered marriage and the opportunity to ask lots of questions. Count on practical teaching, discussion and time to hang out with other couples like you. Preparing for Marriage is a six-week course designed for couples who are seriously dating, engaged or newly married. Premarital counseling is required to be married by a North Coast pastor. Our classes will focus on the following topics:
- Understanding each others expectations - how to save your marriage before it starts
- What the Bible has to say about spiritual compatibility and sexual purity
- Getting on the same page with roles, responsibilities and decision-making in marriage
- Knowing God’s intent for sex and intimacy
- Understanding your unique personality and preference
- How to effectively communicate, fight fair and resolve conflicts
- Making a plan for financial freedom and setting wise goals for the future
- Surviving and Thriving Marriage
Questions? Contact Lori Thornberry at 760-724-6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org